Early access to beta provided by EA / Firemonkeys!
The Sims FreePlay is back with another update – this time giving your love bird Sims a better outlet to express their love for each other.
The Wedding Belles Update is a Live Event, meaning that you can progress through it not by completing a quest but by collecting arts and craft items.
There are 4 craft stations that you get this with event:
- Candle Station
- Pottery Station
- Jewelry Station
- Glassware Station
You can place several of these (depending on the station) on several lots, making it easier to produce more items for your event.
Daily goals help you earn more items for the live event by performing simple tasks. Those tasks include:
- Craft any item (1 Constructor Coin)
- Craft 1,000 items (5 Constructor Coins)
- Use a Spin Plant (1 Constructor Coin)
- Win 10 Coins from a Coin Flower Patch (350 Candles)
- Complete All Daily Goals (20 Constructor Coin)
- Free Candles (100 Candles)
- Free Constructor Coins (1 Constructor Coin)
- Unlock or Buy a Prize (5 Constructor Coins)
Wedding Belles Progress
You progress through certain milestones by collecting items. The more items you collect that are shown in the “Next Milestone” section beneath the progress bar the more you advance. You also have an overview of your current inventory as well as all items that you’ve unlocked / need to unlock.
Down below you can find a list of all items that you can unlock (shown in order), as well as their requirements: