Update: @PeterSimsYT and @SimmerNick just tweeted that they’re able to download SimCity BuildIt. Since they’re from Australia and New Zealand, I assume that this game is currently unlocked for people living in the eastern continents.
Google Play just released a SimCity BuildIt info page with lots of new screens and game description.
According to the page, the game will more than 210MB of your Smartphone memory and you’ll need at least a 2.3.3 version of Android in order to run this game.
Although the page says that the game released on 13th of October, it’s still locked for downloading worldwide!
As soon as the game unlocks for both Android and iOS devices, we’ll let you know!
With stunning 3D graphics, famous landmarks, bustling streets, and citizens that tell you what you need, this is the most realistic city builder on mobile!WELCOME MAYOR! We’re glad to have you on board. Your first order of business — create your own unique city that has people flocking to your town. The larger your city gets, the more needs your citizens have. Solve real city problems and add city services to keep them happy and your city thriving.
• SimCity, reimagined for a new generation of mobile players
• Solve real city problems like traffic, fires and pollution
• Add basic city services, including water and electricity to keep your citizens happy and your city growing
• Specialize your city with iconic landmarks, casinos, and more!
• Create and trade resources with friends and other cities
• Unleash natural (and not so natural) disasters
• Explore your 3D city from all angles with 360° controls
• Watch your city come to life – night and day!