Simmers on social networks such as Reddit and Facebook are reporting that they’re able to claim The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection through customer support – 3 years after the promo action took place.
It all begain in 2014 in July when EA decided to give out The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection completely free. This offer only lasted for 7 days and because of the short duration of this offer many simmers haven’t been able to redeem their free copy in time.
If you still haven’t gotten your free copy of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection you may be able to redeem one by contacting EA Support, and here’s how to do it (as told by simmers on Reddit). Please note that not every solution might work and that in some scenarios you have to be persistent because not every person at customer support will be ready to give you the game.
Here are two different methods that you can try out:
- Contact EA Help on Twitter and ask that you missed out on this opportunity.
- Contact EA Help using their website. Make sure you select the following:
- The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection > PC > Codes and promotions > Promotion questions > Select contact option > Chat
- Some may require proof that you have a physical version of the game as a solid background to give you the game for free. Make sure that you attach an image of any of your Sims 2 games in a physical format.
- Some may not require that.
- Some may require proof of a digital game code found in any of your Sims 2 game boxes.
- Some, once again, may not require that.
We hope you succeed in claiming your free Ultimate Collection game!
Here are some tips to get started: