A Guide through Five New Aspirations
The Sims 4 Werewolves comes with five new aspirations; one introductory aspiration and four more focusing on specific paths. Each aspiration only has one tier.
This is the introductory aspiration. Completing this unlocks the other four aspirations.
- Become a Werewolf
- Level up to Runt
- Experience a Full Moon
- Read Werewolf Books (x3)
Reward Trait: Fanged Friend
- Fanged Friends get an additional boost to their relationships with both Werewolves and non-Werewolf Sims
Emissary of the Collective
For those looking to join the Moonwood Collective pack
- Join the Moonwood Collective
- Socialize with Werewolf Friends (x4)
- Be a Good Werewolf Ambassador (x15)
- Become Alpha of the Moonwood Collective
Reward Trait: Refined Lupine
- Refined Lupines turn their noses up at the thought of losing control of their Fury, passively generating less of it over time.
For those seeking to join the Wildfangs pack
- Join the Wildfangs
- Turn Sims into Werewolves (x3)
- Werewolf World Domination! (x25)
- Become Alpha of the Wildfangs
Reward Trait: Chomp Champion
- Sims turned into werewolves by Chomp Champions won’t negatively react to being turned, and they’ll want to join the Chomp Champion’s pack, too!
For werewolves wanting to go it alone
- Level up to Apex
- Unleash the Beast (x25)
- Spar with Werewolves (x5)
- Defeat Greg in a Werewolf Brawl
Reward Trait: Threatening Presence
- Sims with a Threatening Presence inspire more fear in those around them, sometimes to the point of fainting. And Greg? Well, to them, he might as well be a cute puppy.
For werewolves seeking a cure.
- Harvest Moonpetal (x3)
- Collect Wolfsbane (x10)
- Craft Wolf-B-Gone
- Drink the Cure
Reward Trait: Lunar Link
- Sims with a Lunar Link retain the special benefits of the Lunar Cycle they once had as werewolves, and can still howl just like old times!