To confirm: Yes, this is an April Fool’s joke 🙂
Just an hour ago this image and information was leaked onto TheSims.com but it was swiftly taken down. Luckily I managed to save the box art and grab the captions.
Active careers have returned and they are more tactile and intuitive than ever before.
- Become a child musician, a new career for children! Will your Sim’s child be the next Justsim Bieber?
- Write any story to your Sim’s imagination with the expanded writer career.
- Have your builder Sim construct furniture or build skyscrapers in the new city of Portbridge.
- Plant an endless amount of cowplants to trigger the cowplant apocalypse!
- Be a fitness trainer for the celebrities of Portbridge and help them achieve their weight goals!
The Sims 4 Get To Work 2 will be released in North America on the 31st of April and on the 6th of May for Europe and Asia. If you pre-order on Origin now, you will be able to have one NPC toddler in your game for 30 minutes! What will your Sim become in The Sims 4 Get To Work 2?