I’m happy to announce that Sims Community has implemented a new system for commenting – Disqus!
The Disqus commenting system not only lets you post a comment, but also provides the following features:
- Real-time comments
- Upvote / downvote other comments
- Share other comments on social networks
- Share discussions on social networks
- Recommend articles
- Easier way of customizing your profile picture through Disqus
- Ability to comment as a guest
- Categorizing comments through newest, oldest and best rated
If you don’t have a Disqus account just yet, you can join by signing up down below or simply by associating your Twitter, Facebook or Google+ account with Disqus. Those who don’t want to go through a process of signing up can easily post their comments as guest (username and e-mail will be required).
Previous comments have been successfully transferred to the new Disqus system. You may experience a few glitches with comment count numbers in the next few hours though, so give it some time to adjust.
Hope you like the new feature!