We know. We repeat our misbelief in almost every article and it seems surreal every time, but yes, Toddlers have been added in the latest The Sims 4 Game Update.
In this article I’ll be showing you all the thing that came with toddlers. Let’s begin!
Toddlers are now the smallest age group that you can create in Create A Sim. To start creating a toddler, simply open up CAS and select the first icon on the left in the age groups panel.
When it comes to options from the Sim Personality panel, you have the options to change between 2 genders and customize your voice. Each gender gets one voice type that you can modify with the voice pitch slider.
Traits & Aspirations
Toddlers don’t have aspirations yet but they do get 8 new traits! You can only choose 1 trait for your toddler.
- Angelic – Idyllic, easygoing Toddlers. They are never defiant and they don’t throw a tantrum. They can easily talk to strangers.
- Charmer – These Toddlers love to socialize. They earn Communication skill faster, and don’t suffer Stranger Danger from strangers. They can Share the Love with other Sims.
- Clingy – These shy Toddlers avoid Sims outside the household and get sad if left behind. They gain extra skill when taught and they recover faster from bad moods when Comforted.
- Fussy – Tiny trouble-makers who love to Cry, cause trouble, and Throw Fits. But being noticed makes them Happy and helps them overcome negative Moodlets.
- Independent – These Toddlers love their freedom, and don’t like to take orders from caregivers. They gain extra skill when they are left alone, and need less Attention than other Toddlers.
- Inquisitive – Curious explorers. These Toddlers gain Thinking skill slightly faster. They are happiest when learning something, and sad if they haven’t learned anything lately.
- Silly – Goofy and curious. These Toddlers love to tell jokes and get Playful. They earn imagination skill slightly faster.
- Wild – Spirited and full of Energy. These Toddlers love to explore and get Energized. They earn Movement skill slightly faster. They get Sad if they haven’t been outside in a while.
Face & Body Sculpting
Just like with other age groups, toddlers’ faces can be fully manipulated. However, you can only modify your toddler’s body shape with the weight slider – there are no manipulation points for a toddler’s body.
You get a ton of presets for your toddler’s face: eyebrows, eyes, cheeks, nose, mouth, jaw, chin, ears – they’re all there.
You get to choose one of two types of teeth for your toddler!
There are 4 new hairstyles that can be applied for both male and female toddlers. You can also choose to make your toddlers bald.
Hats and Head Accessories
There are 2 new hats and 3 new head accessories for your toddlers, both which can be worn by feminine and masculine toddlers.