The Sims Team has released a brand new Update for The Sims 4!
To download the latest version of The Sims 4, simply open your Origin program and if the game doesn’t update automatically, right click on The Sims 4 and select ”Update”.
In case you have Mods or Custom Content, the game will automatically disable them for you after first launching The Sims 4 after the update. To re-enable all your Mods and Custom Content, select the Settings option in the Menu and select Settings. Under the”Other” section you’ll find the ”Enable Custom Content and Mods” option. Check it and restart your game in order for it to take effect!
Update: 06/01/2017 – PC Version 22.214.171.1240 / Mac Version 126.96.36.1990
Hello Simmers. Just a little tidying up today.
- If you see some blurry thumbnails in the new Load / Save menu, it’s not you. It’s us. Rest assured that save slots created after this little tidying episode will no longer have the issue. To clear up blurriness for existing saves, you’ll need to do a little magic to bring it back into focus:
- rub your eyes twice,
- wiggle your nose,
- resave your save game, then
- viola, all crisp and clear again!
- Despite not having the new pack, your stereo will no longer look like it’s playing loud music – even when it’s off.
- You can now alter alien disguises again with merry abandon.
- Really, you didn’t want the entire, long, sordid, intricate history of each of your relationships displayed? Ok. Ok. It’s back to how it was before….
Thanks everyone! Enjoy and be good to each other!