The Sims Mobile has received a huge new update with new features, new CAS content and new UI changes. Take a look:
What’s New in Version 2.5.0
Hey, Sims players! We’ve made some exciting updates, and now you can:
• Enjoy more family events
• Care for babies, toddlers, and children, and earn them the “good upbringing” trait
• Get career and hobby boosts when having events with elder Sims, who will stay in your household after retirement
• Take a chance with Risky Actions like going for a kiss or juggling java at work
• See your Sims’ thoughts with new thought bubbles
• Customize your Sims even more – including wedding attire
We’ve also made more behind-the-Sims improvements. Thanks for playing!
The Sims Mobile is currently available on iOS and Google Play Stores in Brazil and Spain for soft-launch and will be available worldwide sometime later this year.