The Sims Team has released a brand new Update for The Sims 4 on PC and Mac!
To download the latest version of The Sims 4, simply open your Origin program and if the game doesn’t update automatically, right click on The Sims 4 and select ”Update”.
In case you have Mods or Custom Content, the game will automatically disable them for you after first launching The Sims 4 after the update. To re-enable all your Mods and Custom Content, select the Settings option in the Menu and select Settings. Under the”Other” section you’ll find the ”Enable Custom Content and Mods” option. Check it and restart your game in order for it to take effect!
Version PC 22.214.171.1240 / Mac 126.96.36.1990
- You may have been perplexed when you noticed that you couldn’t read anymore. Weird, right? Well just as mysteriously as the ability disappeared, it’s back. Try it, I promise you can do it now.
- If you lost things when switching a household in an apartment in the same building, we blame naughty gremlins in the machine… It won’t happen again.
- When you throw a social event, attendees will now do their part to complete communal events.
- Serums work as advertised.
- In case you forgot your fish’s name, the fish bowl tooltip will now remind you.