The Sims Mobile Team has released a brand new update for the game, adding new room shapes and improving the user interface!
To download this update go to Google Play Store / App Store and check for updates!
The summer fun continues with a new update to The Sims Mobile! Below is a breakdown of the key changes in Version 11.1.0, now available for download!
Note: If you are not seeing the Update in the iOS App Store, please try going to your Updates tab and pull to refresh the page.
Additional Room Shapes
No longer are rooms restricted to only four walls! You may now customize your house with all new room shapes ranging from L Shaped to U Shaped. These room shapes are now available in the Home Catalog for SimCash.
Following up on the Heirloom improvements from Version 11.0, we’ve now provided a full upgrade to the Heirloom Collection screen. You can now view all the available Heirlooms in the game, check-out their rarities, and see details about their benefits. You can access the Heirloom Collection via the Heirloom Tab in the store panel.
Player ID Surfacing
Your unique Player ID is now included on the loading screen. Please reference this ID in case you ever need to contact Customer Support.
Key Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue of getting stuck on the Surprising Choices screen
- Fixed an issue where retired Sims were showing incorrect Life Goal text in the Family Portrait
- Fixed an issue where a Sim’s height was decreasing upon aging up
- Fixed a crash and awarded Fashion Gems when dealing with a corrupted Izzy Creation
- Made improvements to the item limit on the homelot
- Improved stability to reduce instances of lost cloud saves
Thanks for reading, and all your continued support of The Sims Mobile!