If you’re just stepping into the huge universe of The Sims 4 games then it’s probably for the best that you bundle up the packs that you want instead of purchasing them individually considering there’s a 20$ discount on the total price of the bundle. Individually Expansion Packs are 40$, Game Packs are 20$ and Stuff Packs are 10$. However, with The Sims 4 Bundles that you build (that must include 1 EP, 1 GP and 1 SP that you can’t already have in your library) you get to enjoy 3 different types of packs for a price of 50$. This offer is available using Origin’s exclusive Build Your Sims 4 Bundle feature.
As we currently have 5 Expansion Packs, 6 Game Packs and 14 Stuff Packs already available for The Sims 4 I thought it would be a good idea to create 5 different bundle combinations for those who plan on getting their packs in bundles.
- The Sims 4 Get to Work Expansion Pack
- The Sims 4 Dine Out Game Pack
- The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack
- The Sims 4 Get Together Expansion Pack
- The Sims 4 Spa Day Game Pack
- The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff Pack
- The Sims 4 City Living Expansion Pack
- The Sims 4 Vampires Game Pack
- The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack
- The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack
- The Sims 4 Parenthood Game Pack
- The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff Pack
- The Sims 4 Seasons Expansion Pack
- The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat Game Pack
- The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff Pack
Ready to build your own bundle? The Build Your Own Sims 4 Bundle feature is only available for PC / Mac players on Origin. A few things to note before considering building your bundle:
- The Sims 4 Base Game is required first before building a bundle of 1 Expansion Pack, 1 Game Pack and 1 Stuff Pack.
- Not having the base game will give you the ability to bundle up The Sims 4 Base Game + 1 Expansion Pack of your choice.
- You can only build a bundle of packs that are not in your Origin Game Library.
- You cannot give bundles as gifts to other players.
- If you have all packs in your Origin Library you’re not able to build a bundle.