The Sims Team has released a brand new Update for The Sims 4 on PC and Mac!
To download the latest version of The Sims 4, simply open your Origin program and if the game doesn’t update automatically, right click on The Sims 4 and select ”Update”.
In case you have Mods or Custom Content, the game will automatically disable them for you after first launching The Sims 4 after the update. To re-enable all your Mods and Custom Content, select the Settings option in the Menu and select Settings. Under the”Other” section you’ll find the ”Enable Custom Content and Mods” option. Check it and restart your game in order for it to take effect!
The Sims 4:
- Sims will no longer be able to lie about employing each other in order to avoid marriage.
- Fixed an issue where the Audio for the tutorial references skill levels for career progression.
- Fixed an issue where terrain manipulation might crash the game when players were manipulating to close to the edge…
- Fixed an issue where clicking various spots with terrain tools would cause an error.
- The scroll bar in text messages will no longer reset the text field back to the top.
- Fixed an error that would happen when adding an extended roof to the top of an object.
- Corrected texture issues for the solid blue pants.
- Corrected texture issues for rolled jean pants.
- Corrected shadows that were being added to clothes from a few necklaces.
- Fixed and error when players would switch between children that were created through genetics.
- Fixed a few instances where terrain paint would not correct clear when using the bulldoze option in Build.
- Fixed an error when trying to place a Nightclub on a lot that is smaller than the lot that is provided.
- Fixed an error when trying to exit the pool in First Person Camera.
- Corrected heavy framerate slowdown when using trims on glass roofs.
- Fixed a small glitch in the 24 hour live stream buff. Please excuse any technical difficulties.
- You Sims acting agent will no longer give you false pay information when completing a gig. Those agents are always trying to skim a little off the top.
- Fixed a texture issue with the SciFi Helmet and Straight Skirt.
- Corrected placeholder text on the Celebrity Home lot Moodlet.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Sims from staying longer on a gig to practice their acting skills.
- Corrected text issue in the Charity Stream Moodlet.
- Fixed floating Sims while wearing one of the high skirts.
- Corrected Text issue in the Tiresome Energies buff from the Crystal Healing Helmet
- Fixed an error when bulldozing a Denzin Pond on specific lots.
- Fixed a few graphical issues with the ice in Seasons.
- Fixed an issue where the chef was unable to adjust ingredient quality when playing with older save files.
- Fixed an issue where nosey campers knock on your campsite door.
- Fixed an error where Sims would vanish into the Forest Hideaway lot in Granit Falls.
- Corrected texture issue on Buttoned Pants.