Presented by EA Game Changers
With every new pack comes more possibilities for previous packs to have ways of integrating a range of different features into the newest expansion. The Sims 4 Snowy Escape is no exception to this. This is by no means a complete list of every single cross pack feature, there are countless possibilities out there to discover. Whether it is a feature from Create A Sim, Build Buy Mode, or a Gameplay feature there will be plenty to discover in Mt. Komorebi to help your gameplay, builds and stories come alive!
Cats & Dogs
- You can take your faithful four-legged friends on your Hiking adventures around Mt. Komorebi.
- If your Mountain Excursion group do well in the event, Sims have a chance to earn fame for complete it.
- Adventurous Sims will gain buffs from Aqua Zipping in Sulani.
- Create planned Mountain Excursion events using the in-game calendar.
- The Club Requirements feature in the club creation section has been updated to reflect the new career, new skills, activities, and traits, that have been added with Snowy Escape.
- Career – Salaryperson
- Traits – Adventurous & Proper
- Skills – Skiing, Rock Climbing, and Snowboarding
- Activities – Skiing, Snowboarding, Sledding, Hiking & Rock Climbing
- While Mt. Komorebi starts with a Neutral Eco Footprint, it’s important to keep an eye on it so that it doesn’t turn industrial.
- If you have a Green Eco Footprint, make sure to check out the Aurora Borealis!
- While there isn’t a specific degree that states it benefits the Salaryperson career directly, the Economics Degree would be the best one to enroll in. It focuses on the key skills that the career focuses on and will help your Sims gain promotions more easily in the future.
- There’s plenty of brand new recipes that have been added to already existing Oriental-inspired foods in the menus of Dine Out!
- Squeamish Sims won’t sleep in caves or drink water from them
- Teleporting Sims during a Mountain Excursion will allow you to bypass selected goals on the mountain
- Use the climbing treadmill to improve your Sims Rock Climbing Skill.
Kids Room Stuff
- Looking for more Voidcritter cards to add to your collection? Head over to one of the Bits’ n Bobbles Vending Machine and pick up more! Booster packs contain one additional card and will cost your Sim $25.
While this is just a handful of what there is, there’s still plenty of cross pack possibilities to discover in The Sims 4 Snowy Escape!
Don’t forget to let us know what you think of The Sims 4 Snowy Escape in the comments below, on our social media, and take a look at more of our Snowy Escape articles here!