Presented by EA Game Changers
The Sims 4 Paranormal Stuff comes with one new skill. The Medium skill is a minor 5-level skill that can be learned by children and older Sims. Learning this skill is tied to the new Séance Table that comes with this pack. As Sims progress in the skill, they will unlock new interactions on the Séance Table. The Medium skill compliments the new Paranormal Investigator career, but Sims do not need to be a Paranormal Investigator to have access to the full range of this skill’s abilities.
To build the Medium skill, have a Sim interact with the Séance Table.
Medium Skill Levels
Refer to the list below for a breakdown of what your Sims unlock at each level of the Medium skill.
- Commune with the Departed at the Séance Table
- Sense Spiritual Volatility at the Séance Table
- Perform Ceremony at the Séance Table
- Host Group Seances with other Sims at the Séance Table
- Commune with the Dead With…
- Perform Ceremony With…
- Invoke the Dead at the Séance Table
- Summon Bonehilda at the Séance Table
- New floating animation when Sim interacts with the Séance Table
- Perform the Ghastly Ritual at the Séance Table
- Can create Séance Circles anywhere in the world
- Energy depletes more slowly while Performing Ceremonies
- Increased chance of successful interactions with Specters
- Eligible to receive a Paranormal Investigator License from Guidry
Note: Children and Teens can receive a Paranormal Investigator License from Guidry, but will not be able to join the career until they become Young Adults. They receive a rather humorous message about child labour laws from Guidry when they get their license from him. Children and Teens with Paranormal Investigator Licenses can show off their badge to other Sims.