How to Marry and Have Children with The Grim Reaper
- Kill a Sim. The best way is to invite a Sim to go swimming with you, then leave the pool and build walls around the perimeter while the other Sim is still in the pool. Then all you have to do is wait.
- When the Grim Reaper shows up to collect the soul, let him do his job, then immediately introduce yourself and ask him to hang out. Now you have some time to befriend him and get your flirt on.
- You won’t be able to do much more than flirt with Grim and you can’t invite him to move in through normal in-game socials. Once you’re ready to take things to the next level, open up the cheat console (CTRL+SHIFT+C). Type in testingcheats true, then hit ENTER.
- SHIFT+CLICK on Grim and select Add to Family. Grim is now part of your household!
- Even though Grim is now a playable Sim, you still can’t do anything more than flirt with him. This is because he has a hidden trait called isGrimReaper that prevents you from being able to open up more romance socials with him but you can remove it! With Grim as the active Sim, open the cheat console again and type in traits.remove_trait isGrimReaper
- Grim will lose his black smoke trail and eerie voice but he will now be fully romanceable! You can date Grim, marry him, WooHoo with him and Try for Baby with him all you like! Whenever you’re finished getting hot and steamy with Grim, you can make him a proper reaper again by opening the cheat console and typing in traits.equip_trait isGrimReaper if you want the special effects back.
- Grim’s children will just be normal Sims with no special powers or anything but there is a way to give them a few of their dad’s reaper qualities. Once they become toddlers, you can make them the active Sim and use the cheat traits.equip_trait isGrimReaper on them. This will cause them to leave a trail of black smoke behind them and talk with an eerie echo voice just like their dad!