A custom Aspiration for The Sims 4 that caught my attention recently is the World Traveller Aspiration by KiraSims4Mods. It reminded me of The Sims 3 World Adventures and when you would take your Sims to explore around the world. However, this time it would be some popular locations in The Sims 4 universe instead, some of which I haven’t visited in a long time.
The aspiration itself has four levels to complete, each with four different tasks. As the Custom Aspiration focuses on several different locations in The Sims 4, you will need to own The Sims 4 Snowy Escape, City Living and Island Living expansion packs as well as The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure and Outdoor Retreat.
Once you have created your Sim in Create A Sim or changed an existing Sims Aspiration, you will find the World Traveller Aspiration under the Location Category.
To find out more about Kira’s Custom Aspirations, click here.
With my Sim ready it was time to get started on the Aspiration!
Explore Mt. Komorebi
- Make a Wish
- Write a Wish
- Go Hiking in Mt. Komorebi
- Perform Snow Activities
Explore San Mysuno
- Attempt the Spice Curry Challenge
- Explore Space at GeekCon
- Buy Object at Flea Market
- Ask Romance Guru about Romantic Destiny
- Throw a Kava Party
- Attend a Sulani Fetival
- Explore the Beach Cave
- Dive for Treasure
Explore Vacation Worlds
- Reach Level 2 in Selvadoradian Culture
- Vacation in Granite Falls
- Reach Level 5 in Selvadoradian Culture
- Dance the Rumbasim
Once your Sim has completed the World Traveller Aspirations, they will be awarded $2,000, the Great Storyteller and Worldly Knowledge Reward Traits.
- Great Storyteller – Great Storytellers always succeed at telling bigger and better stories!
- Worldly Knowledge – These Sims are better at socializing during Social Events and enjoy ordering food from market stalls. They also can “Negotiate a Discount” at market stalls, which gives them an advantage over other bargaining techniques.
Kira has also included a variety of new Whims for your Sims to earn Aspiration Points from as part of the World Traveller Aspiration. Here are just a few of the new Whims you will find in game.
- Drink Sakura Tea
- Ask about Omiscan Ruins
- Harvest Produce at Festival
- Go on Vacation in Granite Falls
- Buy a Flea Market Object
Download & Install
To install this custom aspiration, simply extract all the .package files to Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods folder. Make sure you have Mods / CC enabled in your game options!
Make sure to follow Kira for more great custom aspirations, traits, careers and more via the links below!
The World Traveller aspiration is out now and free to download via the link above.
Is your Sim ready to travel the world on a new adventure? Let us know in the comments below!