Welcome to a festive edition of The Sims Community Challenge!
The December challenge if you haven’t already guessed is going to be full of Winterfest cheer! While we know many of us will be busy with real life and preparing to spend our time with friends and family, we are going to keep things simple but fun at the same time!
This is the first build challenge that we have done for a couple of months, however if you’d like to check out the November challenge you can click here!
Your challenge, should you chose to accept it, is to simply furnish our house shell and make it as festive as you want! Seriously, we want to see just how festive and creative our shell can become!
- You must use a 40×30 lot.
- You have a total budget of $115,000.
- No Custom Content.
- You can use DEBUG items and T.O.O.L.
- You are not allowed to change any of the existing internal or external walls. You may add additional walls if required.
- You can not add additional floors or basements.
- You may change the doors/windows as well as their placement
- Have fun and be creative!
As always, the shell is Base Game friendly, and you are allowed to use any packs that you own.
Here’s an overview of the shell as well as how it is laid out. The order in which you have the rooms is up to you, as well as which room goes where. Remember, you are not able to change any of the current internal or external walls.
The idea behind this build is that it would be a cosy, festive family home, so there would two bedrooms alongside the open living/dining area, kitchen and bathroom before taking the outdoor space into consideration.
Downloading The Shell
You will need to head over to The Gallery and use the information below to find the challenge shell and add it into your game.
- Lot Name: SC Winterfest Shell
- Gallery ID: LeeksEverywhere
Uploading your Entry
- All entries will need to be uploaded to The Gallery and include the hashtag #SCWinterfest in the description.
- One entry per person. Additional entries will not be included.
Closing date for entries: Monday 20th December 2021 at 10am PST/6pm GMT/ 7PM CET. The Spotlight post will be released a few days after entries have closed.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments below, or head over to our The Sims Community Challenge channel on our Discord server! If you aren’t a member of our Discord Server, you can click here to join.
Click the button below to join The Sims Community Discord
Good luck, have fun, and we can’t wait to see your Festive builds soon!