The Sims 4 Get Famous offers almost countless ways to become a celebrity. This makes it one of the most versatile expansions for The Sims 4. One of the ways Sims can become famous is by becoming a vlogger. They can record, edit, and upload videos using the video station for fame and simoleons. Sims can record vlogs by just standing in front of the video station and recording themselves talking, but that can get dull fast.
The good news is that Sims aren’t limited to what they can record at the video station. There’s an entire world out there and Sims can record all of it with the help of their trusty drone. Purchase one from Build/Buy and start recording your Sims’ entire lives. It can be intimidating and overwhelming trying to decide what to record, though. There’s so much to do so where do you even start?
Sims Community has compiled a list of activities that can be filmed using the drone for you to use as prompts in your gameplay. While the full list of everything would be very long and we’ll no doubt get more activities to film in future packs, we’ve done our best to cover as much as possible to give you the most inspiration for your game.
- Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Baking
- Tend bars and café stations (Get Together)
- Outdoor Activities
- Gardening, fishing, hiking (Snowy Escape), herbalism (Outdoor Retreat), bug catching (Outdoor Retreat), sunbathing (Island Living), sand sculptures (Island Living), looking for seashells (Island Living)
- Painting, woodworking, fabricating (Eco Lifestyle), knitting (Nifty Knitting Stuff), cross-stitch (Cottage Living), juice fizzing (Eco Lifestyle), flower arranging (Seasons), herbalism (Outdoor Retreat), robotics (Discover University),
- Guitar, piano, dancing, comedy routines, pipe organ (Vampires), singing (City Living), acting (Get Famous)
- Exercise & Sports
- Push-ups, sit-ups, weightlifting, treadmill, jogging, punching bag, swimming, yoga (Spa Day), sparring (StrangerVille), soccer (Discover University), basketball (City Living), skiing (Snowy Escape), snowboarding (Snowy Escape), tobogganing (Snowy Escape), rock climbing (Snowy Escape)
- Practice charisma skill and interact with other Sims while building fame and making simoleons at the same time.
- chess, card games, video games, Don’t Wake the Llama (Get Together), foosball (Get Together), darts (Get Together), water balloon & snowball fights (Seasons), bowling (Bowling Night Stuff)
- Education & Culture
- Mentoring other Sims in skills your Sim has mastered, Archaeology (Jungle Adventure), Selvadoradean Culture (Jungle Adventure), exploring and trying new cultural foods (Snowy Escape, Jungle Adventure, or City Living)
- Animal Care
- Veterinary services (Cats & Dogs), pet training (Cats & Dogs), livestock care (Cottage Living)
Will your Sim become a famous educator from making videos about their archaeological discoveries or a celebrity chef travelling the whole world trying delicacies from different cultures? Get out there and start filming the world around you!