The Sims Team has released a brand new update for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Xbox One and PS4!
To download the latest version of The Sims 4, simply open your Origin program and if the game doesn’t update automatically, right click on The Sims 4 and select ”Update”.
In case you have Mods or Custom Content, the game will automatically disable them for you after first launching The Sims 4 after the update. To re-enable all your Mods and Custom Content, select the Settings option in the Menu and select Settings. Under the ”Other” section you’ll find the ”Enable Custom Content and Mods” option. Check it and restart your game in order for it to take effect!
PC: 220.127.116.110 / Mac: 18.104.22.1680
Console: Version 1.51
Hope you are all well and safe wherever you are in the World.
We start 2022 with the season of Simthing to Celebrate, or as I call it – Confetti Season, and we started it not only with a Sims Delivery in early January but now, with a game update!
We hope this new year brings everyone happiness. To me, every new year is a chance for new beginnings, and new wishes. Not going to deny that this year hits a bit different and more so than the past, and as I’m writing these notes I feel a bit nostalgic even, but without losing the optimism that the new year brings.
I hope you all have a great start of the year and, and well of course, the months to come. We have a fantastic year ahead in all things Sims, and we look forward to sharing it with all of you, and for you all to enjoy.
Thank you for your continued support and feedback and, remember, have fun!
This game update might not be a big endeavor, but it will allow us to get the year started.
As today we announced the Carnaval Streetwear Kit, we want to start getting into the spirit of it. For this we have added a new Radio Station – named aptly Carnaval Beats – so your Sims (and you) can enjoy the festive rhythm inspired by Brazil’s Carnaval on your favorite in-game stereo.
- If your Sims are the type of those who aspire to be Villainous Valentines – now they can Convince to Leave Spouse to count toward that goal. #sorrynotsorry
- We added text to some items that were missing text completely when found via the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat across multiple packs.
- In the spirit of love and not breaking relationships apart… too much, Sims will no longer get a call from their romantic partner asking for advice on what to do with a possible pending engagement proposal from that same Sim. Can you imagine? Awkward…
- We fixed an issue in which translated text for Cottage Living Likes and Dislikes was not being displayed in all languages except English.
Journey To Batuu
- Sims with certain traits that affect gig compensation will now receive proper galactic credit payout for completed missions on Batuu. Because your Sims are worth it, and so are you!