This new skill is all about living that side hustle life!
The Sims 4 High School Years comes with a new minor 5-level skill. The Entrepreneur Skill is tied to the new Trendi marketplace and the new part-time jobs that come with this pack but any Sim who makes a living from any kind of self-employment can benefit from this skill.
This skill is built through any type of “hustle” activity, from selling outfits on Trendi, to crafting and selling your own goods, to participating in odd jobs and freelance careers. There is a lot of cross-pack compatibility here but you’ll get the most out of the skill if you’re a Simfluencer or Video Game Streamer.
Building the Entrepreneur Skill
Entrepreneur skill can be built in the following ways:
- Completing odd jobs
- Participating in the Simfluencer or Video Game Streamer part-time careers
- Participating in a freelance career
- Selling things you’ve crafted/created (Trendi outfits, paintings, sculptures, etc)
Entrepreneur Skill Levels
As you build the Entrepreneur skill, you’ll gain access to new ways to build the skill and perks that will allow you to have more success in self-employed careers.
- No specific perks
- Can advertise side hustle online
- Can make and research a business plan on the computer. You must be employed to do this.
- Can contact angel investors for funding. To do this, make or research a business plan on the computer, then click on the USB stick that appears in your Sim’s inventory.
- Ability to appear on The Llama’s Lair reality TV show. To do this, make or research a business plan on the computer, then click on the USB stick that appears in your Sim’s inventory.
- Gain The Knowledge reward trait, which increases your career salary and makes Sims more receptive to you in conversation