Customize your sim and those around them’s lives, all with one easy-to-use mod!
Sims begin life as an empty shell. Dropping into life without a childhood, friends, or even a personality! UI Cheats Extension is the perfect mod to set up a game, fix an error, or even cheat your Sim’s perfect life. Without needing to use cheats, you can add and adjust so much about your game by simply clicking the UI.
It makes The Sims 4 truly customizable! All with a right click of their mouse.
Main Features of Sims 4 UI Cheats Extension
This is not an exhaustive list of the features. To see a complete list, visit Weerbesu’s Patreon.
- Achievements: These can be unlocked by right-clicking them.
- Aspiration Goal: Right-click to complete it.
Buy and Sell Panel
- Increase by 10: Right-click on the left or right arrow to increase or decrease the amount by 10.
- Career Title Bar or Job Icon: Right-click on the green Career Title Bar or Job Icon to promote, demote, change the career branch, or select another level within the current branch.
- Task Completion: Right-click on any promotion task, daily task, prep task, or work-from-home assignment to instantly complete it.
- Work and School Performance: To alter work and school performance, right-click on the work/school performance bar to set a value between -100 and 100.
- Work Reputation: To change work reputation, right-click the work reputation bar and set the value between -100 and 100.
- Change University GPA: Right-click on the degree icon or the Course Schedule title bar to change your Sim’s GPA.
- Suspension/Probation text: Right-click on the suspension/probation text as a get-out of suspension/probation-free card!
- Change University Course Grade: Right-click on an individual University Course icon to change the Sim’s grade from between 0 and 100.
- In the collections menu, right-click any of the items (discovered or not discovered) and the item can be spawned directly to your Sim’s inventory.
Event and Holiday UI
- Event Goals: (for parties, dates, active careers, etc.), Right-click on the goals to complete them.
- Holiday Traditions: To complete a holiday tradition, right-click on the icon.
Game Speed Controls / In-Game Clock Area
- Time Machine: Right-click the in-game clock at the bottom of your screen and enter a time between 0 and 23.
- Weather Stone: Change the weather by right-clicking the weather icon and changing the weather.
- Changing Seasons: Hate winter? Change the season by right-clicking the season icon and choosing a different season.
- Eco Footprint: If you want to change how the eco-footprint affects your game without fighting the system, right-click the eco-footprint icon to change it from -500 to 500.
Money and Moodlets
- Gain $1,000: Left-click the money counter.
- Set Household Funds: Right-click on the money counter (This includes Simoleons, Galactic Credits, bits, and pieces).
- Moodlet Removal Service: Right-click pesky moodlets to remove them immediately!
NAP Voting Panel
- Instantly repeal a NAP: Right-click an enacted policy.
- Needs Bars: Left click on any of the needs bars to change it to that position.
- Needs Pars: Right click on any of the needs bars to set a specific value from -100 to 100.
- Occults: right click on the progress bar to change the occult’s rank.
- Power Point/Talent Point counter for occults: right click to set it.
- Spellcaster Curses or Werewolf Temperments: They can be removed by right-clicking the icon.
- Instantly Fill All Needs: Right click on needs panel icon to feel all needs of a selected sim.
Owned Business Panel
- Retail Store/Restaurant/Vet Clinic Perk Point Counter: Right Click to set.
- Star Rating: Right-click to change.
Perk Purchase Panels
- Unlock Perks: Right-click on a perk to unlock or lock it. This works for Retail Stores, Restaurants, Vet Clinics, Clubs, Vampires, Spellcasters, Werewolves (dormant ability as well), and Celebrities (quirks included)).
- Relationship Between Two Sims: It can be changed from -100 to 100 in both friendship and romance by right-clicking on the other Sim.
- Unlock Rewards: Right-click the reward.
- Progress bar: Add or subtract the number of days that have passed with the current age stage by right-clicking it.
- Traits: Right-click the title bar to add one or more traits or on the trait itself to remove it.
- Lifestyles: Right-click the title bar to add one or more lifestyles or on a lifestyle to remove it.
- Discover University: Remove Servo Behavior Module or University Degrees by right-clicking on them.
- Character Values: These can be set between -100 and 100 by right-clicking the icon.
- Fame and Reputation: Alter these by right-clicking and selecting a rank.
- Fame Point Counter: Set the amount by right-clicking.
- Batuu Faction Reputation Bar: This allows you to select a rank by right-clicking the bar.
- Green NAP Title Bar: Opens the NAP Voting Panel for the current Neighborhood (Even if your Sim lives elsewhere!) by right-clicking it.
- Influence Point Counter: Another counter that you can right-click to alter.
- Relationship Bits: Right-click on the green Relationships title bar. This will add one or more relationship bits. Right-click the Relationship Bits Icon to remove it.
- Sentiments: Right-click the title bar to add one or more sentiments and right-click a sentiment to remove it. You can also set its value from 0 to 100.
- Skill Points: To change a skill level, right-click on the skill bar and enter the level desired.
Social Groups Panel
- Club Perk Point Counter: Right-click to set.
- University Organization Experience Bar: Right-click to select rank
- University Organization Task: Right-click to complete.
- Unlock Spells or Potions: Inside the spellbook, right-click on a spell or potion to unlock it.
Installation and Patch Information
To install this mod, it cannot be more than one folder deep inside your mods folder. This means it can not be any deeper than Mods > UI Cheats Extension Folder > UI Cheats Extension Mod Files.
Due to the type of files that this mod edits, it breaks almost every Update. When a new update is released, make sure to remove it from your mods folder, and wait until it is cleared or updated before putting it back into your folder.
When it is broken, your UI (User Interface) will look green, off-colored, and distorted. This is not the only mod that causes this type of error, but it is one of the most common mods to cause it.
Quick hint! The download link for UI Cheats Extension is always the same so it is helpful to bookmark it for when it needs to be updated.
Do you want to take more control over your game?
Download UI Cheats Extension by Weerbesu for FREE on their Patreon!