Gain influence, change Evergreen Harbor’s look and more using these handy cheats!
The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle doesn’t just come with a whole bunch of original gameplay completely new to the Sims series as a whole; it also comes with a whole bunch of cheats to help you explore this expansion much more quickly! These Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle cheats can change the Eco Footprint of your neighbourhood, instantly repeal annoying NAPs you don’t want active, give you infinite influence points, and even expand your traits and boost your career!
The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Cheats
Most of the following Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle cheats require testing cheats to be enabled first in order to work. On PC/Mac, hit CTRL+SHIFT+C to bring up the cheat console and type in testingcheats true. Then hit ENTER. On consoles, press all four back triggers at the same time to bring up the cheat console and type in the same cheat code. Then hit X/A (PS/Xbox) and confirm that you want to disable your trophies and achievements on your save by enabling testing cheats.
Ready to learn how to cheat your way through Eco Lifestyle? Check out all the useful cheat codes below!
The following cheats will allow you to make progress or go down a promotion level in the Civil Designer and Freelance Maker careers.
- careers.promote careers_Adult_Freelancer_Agency_Maker – Gives your active Sim a raise as a Freelance Maker.
- careers.promote careers_Adult_CivilDesigner – Gives your active Sim a promotion in the Civil Designer career.
- careers.demote careers_Adult_CivilDesigner – Gives your active Sim a demotion in the Civil Designer Career
The following Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle cheats will allow you to apply special hidden/reward traits to any Sim you want! Gain career reward traits without working for them or give specific Sims the NPC roles of Master Crafter, Eco Master, and Entrepreneur.
These trait cheats are the only cheats in this article that can be used without activating testing cheats. This means console players can use them without having to disable their trophies and achievements.
- traits.equip_trait trait_makerNPC – Applies the hidden NPC role of Master Crafter to the active Sim. They may not retain this role if you continue to play as them.
- traits.equip_trait trait_eco_master – Applies the hidden NPC role of Eco Master to the active Sim. They may not retain this role if you continue to play as them.
- traits.equip_trait trait_entrepreneur – Applies the hidden NPC role of Entrepreneur to the active Sim. They may not retain this role if you continue to play as them.
- traits.equip_trait trait_ChampionOfThePeople – Applies the career reward trait Champion of the People to the active Sim.
- traits.equip_trait trait_EcoEngineer – Applies the career reward trait Eco Engineer to the active Sim.
- traits.equip_trait trait_Nature_InfluentialIndividual – Applies the aspiration reward trait Influential Individual to the active Sim.
- traits.equip_trait trait_MasterMaker – Applies the aspiration reward trait Muse of the Maker to the active Sim.
- traits.equip_trait trait_Fizzyhead – Applies the Juice Fizzing skill reward trait Affizzionado to the active Sim
To remove any of these traits, just replace the word “equip” with “remove” and you can get rid of the trait if you don’t want your Sim to have it anymore.
Eco Lifestyle Skill Cheats
Eco Lifestyle comes with two new skills; Fabrication and Juice Fizzing. You can use the following Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle cheats to advance in these skills.
- stats.set_skill_level AdultMinor_JuiceFizzing X – Set your Juice Fizzing skill level. Replace X with a number between 1 and 5.
- stats.set_skill_level AdultMajor_Fabrication X – Set your Juice Fizzing skill level. Replace X with a number between 1 and 10.
Eco Footprint Cheats
Changing your neighbourhood’s Eco Footprint is hard work… unless you use cheats, of course!
- eco_footprint.set_eco_footprint_state 0 – Sets the eco footprint to a Green state.
- eco_footprint.set_eco_footprint_state 1 – Sets the eco footprint to a Neutral state.
- eco_footprint.set_eco_footprint_state 2 – Sets the eco footprint to an Industrial state.
If you want to kill your Sims, Eco Lifestyle offers two new ways to do that! Here are The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle cheats for the pack’s death types.
Since these cheats are technically trait cheats, they can be used without enabling testing cheats.
- traits.equip_trait trait_Ghost_Flies – Death by Flies
- traits.equip_trait trait_Ghost_Beetle – Well Mixed Bug Drink
You can also instantly resurrect Sims the same way you remove traits. Just replace the word “equip” with “remove.”
SHIFT+Click Eco Lifestyle Cheats
Eco Lifestyle’s most powerful cheats actually lie hidden in objects like the mailbox, community board, and fabricator. They just need to be unlocked first by enabling testing cheats. With testing cheats active, PC/Mac players can SHIFT+Click on a number of objects to bring up cheat options for them. On console, you can bring up the same options by pressing X+O (PS) or A+B (Xbox) while the cursor is hovering over an object.
- Enact/Repeal NAPs – Bring up cheat options on a mailbox or community board to instantly enact or repeal NAPs without having to go through the voting or appeal process.
- Choose Community Space Project – Bring up cheat options on a mailbox or community board and choose Instant Enact Community Space Project; you’ll be able to choose whether you want the local community space to be a maker space, a marketplace, or a community garden without having to go through the voting process.
- Gain Influence Points – Bring up cheat options on a mailbox or community board and select Give Sim Influence. This gives your Sim 15 influence points. Use this cheat as many times as you want for infinite influence.
- Get Bits and Pieces – Bring up cheat options on a fabricator machine and choose Give Bits and Pieces. You’ll get 50 bits and 50 pieces for a total of 100. Use this cheat as many times as you want for infinite bits and pieces.
Looking for tips, tricks, and guides for The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle? Browse our Eco Lifestyle category!