New expansions mean new aspirations and there are four different Sims 4 For Rent aspirations for your Sims to pursue and master! Each of the For Rent aspirations delve into a different aspect of life in Tomarang. Be the best neighbour ever, or the nosiest neighbour ever! Become a successful property owner or focus more on the local culture. It’s up to you!
Learn all about the new Sims 4 For Rent aspirations!
The four new Sims 4 For Rent aspirations are Seeker of Secrets, Five-Star Property Owner, Fount of Tomarani Knowledge, and Discerning Dweller. Each of these For Rent aspirations is in a different aspiration category so there’s a huge variety of ways to explore this expansion.
Table of Contents
The Sims 4 For Rent Aspirations Overview
Let’s dive right into all the ways our Sims can explore The Sims 4 For Rent through pursuing different aspirations!
Seeker of Secrets
The Seeker of Secrets aspiration can be found in the Deviance category. Your Sim will be snooping on everyone around them and even invading their homes and digging up dirt on their personal lives with this aspiration. It’s perfect for Nosy Sims and Sims who just like to stir up trouble.
1. Nosy Novice
- Discover Secrets x3
- Snoop for Secrets x10
- Eavesdrop on Sims x5
2. Superior Pryer
- Confront a Sim with a Secret
- Keep a Secret
- Discover Secrets by Eavesdropping
3. Snooper Extraordinaire
- Break into a Home
- Find a Tiger Inspector Badge
- Blackmail a Sim
Upon completion of the Seeker of Secrets aspiration, your Sim will be awarded with the Pry of the Tiger Reward Trait.
- Pry of the Tiger Reward Trait: Pry of the Tiger Sims are more successful when rummaging and sorting through junk mail. Best of all, they have the perfect alibi when breaking into someone’s home: a Tiger Inspector Badge!
Five-Star Property Owner
The Five-Star Property Owner aspiration can be found in the Fortune category. This aspiration is all about acquiring, renting out, and maintaining the best residential rental units possible to maximize profits. This is a great aspiration for business-minded Sims.
1. Property Pupil
- Have a unit occupied by a tenant
- Handle a Maintenance Event
- Perform an Inspection Pass
2. Shrewd Manager
- Handle an Emergency Event
- Have a unit with a rating of 3 or higher
- Have two units occupied by tenants
- Perform Inspection Passes on rentals
3. Proprietary Legend
- Achieve a 5 star rating on a unit
- Become Good Friends with a tenant
- Have 3 units occupied by tenants
Upon completion of the Five-Star Property Owner aspiration, your Sim will be awarded with the Home Manager Maven Reward Trait.
- Home Manager Maven: Sims with this trait are more successful solving tenants’ Emergency and Maintenance Events, build stronger relationships with tenants, and have increased ratings on owned Residential Rentals.
Fount of Tomarani Knowledge
The Fount of Tomarani Knowledge aspiration can be found under the Location category. This Sims 4 For Rent aspiration focuses on getting to know more about Tomarang, the history and, culture of the world while learning about various Tomarang activities.
1. Regional Rookie
- Leave Fruit or Incense at a Spirit House
- Use Tomarani Introduction 0/3
- Meet a Sim with the Child of the Village Personality Trait
- Use a Squat Toilet 0/3
2. Culinary Connoisseur
- Cook Tomarani Cuisine
- Buy a Shirt from the Night Market
- Prepare a Recipe Using a Pressure Cooker
3. Explorer Extrodianire
- Collect Unique Tassels
- Explore Tomarang’s Cave
- Explore the Sulea Tiger Sanctuary
- View the Statue of Khun Mae and the Tiger
Upon completion of the Fount of Tomarani Knowledge aspiration, your Sim will be awarded with the Tomarang Expert Reward Trait.
- Tomarang Expert: Sims with this Triat are better at cooking Tomarani Cuisine, finding Tassels, getting along with Sims with the Child of the Village trait, and will be more successful when exploring the Sulea Tiger Sanctuary and the cave at Beard Beard Cove.
That’s three of the four The Sims 4 For Rent Aspirations covered, are you ready for one more?
The Discerning Dweller aspiration can be found under the Popularity category. This Sims 4 For Rent aspiration focuses on getting to know your neighbours, your Property Owner and really becoming part of your building’s community.
1. First Time Renter
- Live in a Residential Rental
- Meet a Residential Rental Neighbour
- Have the Property Owner Visit Your Unit
2. Seasoned Tenant
- Fix Something during an Emergency or Maintenance Event
- Host a Neighbourhood Potluck or Pool Party Event
- Use an Amenity in a Shared Space
3. Respected Resident
- Achieve Gold in a Neighbourhood Potluck or Pool Party Event
- Become Good Friends with Your Property Owner
- Successfully Break a Unit Rule
Upon completion of the Discerning Dweller aspiration, your Sim will be awarded with the Neighborly Reward Trait.
- Neighbourly: These Sims are better at negotiating Rent forgiveness, getting along with neighbours, won’t have their belongings repossessed by their Property Owner, and host better Events.
That’s everything you need to know about the four new The Sims 4 For Rent Aspirations! Let us know what you think and which you’ll be completing first in the comments section below!
Want to learn more about the objects that come with The Sims 4 For Rent? Check out our full Build/Buy Overview!