Here is a list of @SimGuruGrants tweets about The Sims 4.
- Will there be houseboats in the base game, I saw a moving boat in the trailer.
- Will there be cacti and dinosaurs in Willow Creek?
- Are the traits shown in the CAS videos all we’ll get in the base game, or are there plans for more?
o Many of the Traits in the game aren’t in CAS. You earn them in Live mode.
- Do Sims with the Loves Outdoors trait have advantages when it comes to gardening?
o Somewhat. They are happier when they are outside, and therefore, they do things better.
- Are favorites included in the game? Or is that not your department?
o We do not have favorites.
- Are sims harder to keep alive now? Like sims 1 sort of, or did you just decide to play with a dif family?
o Our tuning is most similar to The Sims 3. I just play with different families every day.
- Will the sims be able to lean on chairs or sit on the arms of the chairs? Like they do in the renders?
o The Sims in The Sims 4 use chairs and objects much like they have in previous games.
- Can sims be more attractive if they’re wearing different clothing?
o In your story, yes. But, we don’t have a game feature that determines attractiveness.
- Grant, will kid and teens need a backpack to go to school?
- So your Sims develop a more refined personality through their actions?
o I wouldn’t say that. We’ve sorta split the notion of WHO you are (personality) versus WHAT you know.
- Are there any skill related challenges?
o Aspirations are deeply tied to skills (well, some of them).
- Is the music directory from The Sims 2 making a return? Like, adding music to Nhood Or Build and Buy mode?
o Not currently in the game.
- We can still listen to TS4 Music whenever we want in the Options Menu like we did in TS2 and TS3, right?
o I’m doing just that right now.
- What other careers (except culinary) are in TheSims4?
o Many! We can’t spoil all the fun.
- Do they have different qualities still? (Seeds, fruits, veggies, etc.)
o It’s true, we do.
- What about a The Sims 4 Demo? EA Brazil confirmed it. Can you say something more?
o Can’t talk about it.
- Did you have to order them? (Seeds)
o There are multiple ways to get them.
- Create multiple families in the same town. Interacting between them. No need to start a new city for a new family.
o You can absolutely do that.
- Will the the sims will be able to buy different cell phones?
- So the tutorial will have you visit CAS to make a SIM? Rather than a premade?
o You play the tutorial with YOUR Sims that YOU create.
- Can we talk about cars? How sims will interact with them?
o No, we can’t talk about cars. Sorry.
Please Note: This list will be updated as soon as we get more tweets.