A new survey requesting select people via e-mail has revealed the concepts and descriptions of expansion packs being considered by Maxis / EA Games for The Sims 4. Are you curious?
Here are the short descriptions of the nine options the recipients were asked their opinion on, provided by Sims Online!
On The Road:
Get behind the wheel of different vehicles, including cars, trucks and motorcycles. Fix up old cars, build a hotrod or jump on your ride and explore a number of tourist destinations.
- New Vehicles: Your Sims can now choose from a variety of vehicles to own and drive including cars, trucks, and even motorcycles.
- Build A Garage: Build a brand new garage where you can work on your vehicles and display them for all to see.
- Become A Mechanic: Fix up, customise, and build new cars with the new Mechanic active career.
- Visit Tourist Destinations: Take your ride on the road to visit tourist destinations like the Grand Sims Canyon, the World’s Largest Ball of Twine, or the Secret Mystery Spot.
Send your sims off to University.Explore the university campus and decide whether your sims are going to study to ace their exams or spend their days partying it up. Sims can also pledge fraternities and sororities and try to become members of these prestigious organizations.
It’s time to raise a family! Raise your children from babies into toddlers. Watch your children grow into moody pre-teens and help them overcome the tribulations of youth. Create a Sims family dynasty that will last forever.
It’s time to become a reality star! Join the cast of Sliced ‘N’ Diced to compete with other chefs, Finding Love to become the most desirable bachelor/bachelorette or Runway Take Off to become a fashion designer star!
Find true love in The Sims 4! Meet your date on SimsMatch, take your date to romantic getaway spots, build up your romantic reputation, and have the wedding of your dreams!
- SimMatch Dating App: Help your sims find their soulmate or a fun fling for the night with the new SimMatch app. Pick out the perfect selfie, fill out their profile, and decide how honest your sims want to be.
- Romantic Getaway Locations: Take your sims out for the perfect date at one of the new romantic getaway locations including a cosy bed and breakfast or the swanky eco-lounge.
- Romantic Reputation: Build up your romantic reputation as you go out on dates with different sims. Will you be known as a loyal companion or the town heartbreaker? Your reputation will determine how sims in the world react to you and earn you unique romance rewards.
- Ultimate Wedding: Live out your Sims’ wedding fantasies and have the ultimate bachelor or bachelorette party, select and customize the perfect wedding party, and spruce things up with exclusive wedding food and decor.
Move into a bustling, modern city! Live in new apartments and penthouses eat food at carts and shop at street markets and immerse your sims in the different cultures of the city by exploring the many diverse neighbourhoods.
Turn your sims into superheroes! Use powers like mind reading, telekinesis, and teleportation. Learn new powers at the Super Hero Academy and use them to make the world a better place or terrorise the population.
Back To School:
Take your sims to school! Have your child and teen sims participate in school activities including classes, dances and student government elections or become a teacher with the new teacher active career.
Take your sims on vacation! Head to Mt. Wright for fun winter getaway with ice skating, sledding, snowboarding and mysterious ice caves. Or head to Isla Cordinda to soak up the sun and build sandcastles, surf the waves, and uncover ancient tombs.
- Summer Vacation: Experience the best of summer at an island getaway, with sand castles, surfing, and delicious island food and drinks.
- Winter Getaway: Enjoy a winter wonderland with a snowy mountain vacation. Go snowboarding, sledding, make snowmen, or hit the lake for some ice skating!
- Explore Ancient Locations: Explore ancient tombs in the jungle, or avoiding deadly traps and yetis.
- Winter & Summer Seasons: Bring the weather home with you. Experience the warm days of summer or magical snowfall in your home town!
The apocalypse has struck The Sims 4! Explore abandoned neighbourhoods and rescue survivors, rebuild your town into a thriving community, and fight off zombies to protect your new town.