The Triple Boost Week that started on August 23rd 2016 gives you an option to make The Sims 4 a little less challenging. With job performance bar and skill bar progressing 3 times faster you can achieve a lot more in the game, and here are 12 things we recommend you to try during this week!
NOTE: As the Triple Boost Week is temporary, we advise that you do all of these steps in a save game that you plan to play later as well.
1. Forget about your previous households – start a brand new family!
2. Have your unemployed Sims earn money by publishing books and selling paintings!
3. The Landgraabs don’t deserve to be that wealthy – bulldoze their house, limit their simoleons to 20,000 and make them work from scratch!
NOTE: You can change the current amount of simoleons by entering the testingcheats true cheat and entering this following cheat: money 20,000
4. Reach maximum Gardening skill and earn your simoleons by planting and harvesting fruits, vegetables and flowers!
5. Try controlling one Sim and have him/her reach Level 10 of any career in just one hour!
TIP: It’ll make your job easier if you only have one Sim in your Household. Also, have your game run at Speed 3 at all times!