Disclaimer: Only overviewed what was discussed and shown on the Livestream. There were clothes, objects and gameplay they might not have shown.
- 50’s Themed/inspired pack
- Unlockable Bowling Ball Trophy
- New Achievement (Have a Sim bowl a perfect game of all strikes on the Bowling Lane.) Worth 125 points, the highest achievable points achievement in the game.)
- 6 New Shirts (3 are Bowling shirts, 1 Crop top, 1 Jacket and 1 Top)
- 1 Full Body Outfit (Crop top with shorts and a jacket)
- 3 Bottoms ( 1 Shorts, 1 Jeans and 1 Skirt)
- 1 Accessories (Gloves)
- 1 pair of Bowling Shoes
- 2 Hair Styles (1 Updo and 1 Short cropped )
- 5 New Shirts (1 Military type jacket, 3 Bowling shirts and 1 shirt with an open top over it)
- 1 New hair
- 2 Bowling Shirts
- 1 Pair of Shoes
Build and Buy Mode Overview
- New Neon Signs
- Bowling Signs
- Brick and slanted wallpaper
- Bowling trophy case
- Set of chairs and table in mostly solid colours with some geometric patterns
- Longer Sofa
- Coffee table
- New Various Height lights
- End Table
- Desk Lamp
- Bowling Pins for decoration
- Large rug with various patterns
- Shoe Racks (Also comes without shoes)
- Light up Room dividers
- Bowling Ball Racks (There are 2 types so the Bowling Balls don’t repeat and look strange in game, 4 different options for each colour)
- New Wall decoration panels (Much like the clouds you can add for children’s rooms etc)
- Bowling Lane (15×3 Size)
- Atomic Age Clock
- New Bar that can match counter tops in the catalogue already. Comes with a soda dispenser (Sadly just a decorative touch)
- Bar stools to match the Bar
- Bar Back decoration piece
Game Play Overview
- New Radio Station: NuDisco with 9 New Tracks (Some are from The Sims 1)
- Families can come to Bowling together
- As you play Sims will come and Bowl as an NPC
- Bowling Alleys are NOT a new lot type. More can be added into a Bar or Nightclub type venue. If you add the Bowling lanes to the venues Sims will come and play.
- When you have a Bowling Lane in a Bar, Nightclub or Lounge there is an option for Moonlight Hour’s bowling and the Lanes will go black and purple for night time. (Can be disabled)
- On other types of Lots, Sims will Bowl autonomously but not like a group/family would on a Bar, Nightclub or Lounge.
- New Bowling Skill (Up to level 5) – You unlock new Balls as you level up
- Sims watching will cheer and encourage Sims Bowling
- The Video Screen above the lane will change to the outcome of the bowl.
- Kids will have up Bars/Bumpers to stop their Ball falling into the gutter as they Bowl.
- Bowling is scored out of 300 and you will receive a Notification when a Sim finishes their game with the score they got.
- You can create a Bowling Club (if you have the Get-Together Expansion)
- Added Club perk as a Bowling Skill Boost – Costs 300 Club points (if you have the Get-Together Expansion)
- 4 Sims Per Bowling lane
- When they go Bowling, a Sim will change into Bowling Shoes
Bowling Night Stuff Pack comes out Wednesday, March 29th!