The year of 2017 was a great year for The Sims 4. The team behind the game added so much new content to the game which also added so many more ways to Play With Life!
At the start of the year I asked Simmers over on Sims Community Social what your expectations for The Sims 4 would be for this year?
One of the top themes many people are hoping to see added to the game this year is Seasons. There have been hints in more recent packs but still no confirmation from The Sims team if we will see Seasons this year.
Alongside Seasons, a Supernatural and University themed expansion is something many Simmers hope for due to the hugely positive reception they recieved when released for The Sims 3.
Of course there are many Simmers who would like to see content that draws on some of the aspects of packs we have seen before in earlier games while still being full of brand new ideas.
- A Salon Game Pack drawing on aspects of the Stylist career in The Sims 3 but with more options and maybe even as an active career.
- A new Superstar Game Pack which draws on aspects from The Sims Superstar as well as the Movie Star Career in The Sims 3 and the Singing Career.
- Television active career where you can progress through the ranks and have your Sim own their own TV Station.
- More Pets but specifically smaller pets like hamsters, rabbits and small birds.
- Specific Occult Stuff Packs – Unicorns, Witches, Zombies to name a few.
It isn’t just all new expansions, game packs and stuff packs that Simmers would like to see. There are some things that people would like to see added through game patches.
- New Worlds – Similar to Newcrest
- New Vacation Worlds other than just Granite Falls
- Create A Style for Build items and Create A Sim
- Hip Hop, R&B and Latin radio stations
- More Create A Sim options
- Spiral Stair Cases
- Curved walls, windows and swimming pools
There would be an endless list of possibilities of what The Sims team could add to The Sims 4 this year. We already have The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff Pack coming out in a matter of days and also the brand new Adventure themed Game Pack coming shortly as well. Who knows what other surprises the team have instore for us this year.
Is there something you would like to see added to The Sims 4 this year that isn’t mentioned in this article? Let us know in the comments below!