Today’s patch has not only come with some new building tools, a new career, bug fixes and more it has also come with a brand new in-game challenge.
The challenge is called The Positivity Challenge and it features none other than Millie Bobby Brown. Take a look at the blog post from EA about the new challenge below.
Simmers, our collaboration with Millie Bobby Brown continues with the Positivity Challenge!
The Positivity Challenge encourages your Sim to perform kind, generous, and sweet tasks for other Sims. Being friendly to others, performing helpful deeds for neighbors, or anything that spreads positive energy will unlock certain gifts. Plus, your Sim will make their (game) world a better place. Now that’s a win-win! From November 13 to December 4, 2018, your Sims can opt-in to this Aspiration.*
Here’s how it works:
- Have your Sim call the Event Coordinator from the social tab (Wink! It’s MBB.)
- When MBB shows up, accept the Positivity Challenge
- Your Sim will then receive the Box of Kindness
- Each time your Sim completes an objective, the Box of Kindness will gift your Sim with a decorative reward – viewing the reward, such as a motivational poster, will give your Sim a random positive moodlet or skill buff
- Once your Sim has finished all the objectives, they’ll get a special reward trait
- Sims will also be able to challenge other Sims to be kind
So, what Good Deeds are we talking about, exactly? Here are a few examples:
- Brighten a Sim’s day
- Tell a Sim a joke
- Clean up trash or dishes
- Repair a broken object
- Read to a toddler or child
- Help someone with homework
- Send a Sim a gift
- Give a pet a treat
Ready to make your Sims kinder and more fun to be around? You can also keep your social feeds more positive by following us on The Sims 4 Forums, following us on Twitter and Instagram, liking us on Facebook, and subscribing to our YouTube channel for all of the latest. Sign up for The Sims 4 newsletter to get updates, exclusive offers, and more (including other EA news, products, events, and promotions) by email and get Grim’s Goulish Guitar for free*!
*Requires The Sims 4 game (sold separately) and all game updates to play.
It’s as simple as your Sims picking up the phone and giving Millie a call! So what are you waiting for?
Don’t forget you can read the full patch notes from today’s update here and let us know what you think of the new Positivity Challenge too.