NOTE: This post contains MAJOR SPOILERS regarding The Sims 4 StrangerVille Game Pack’s endgame! If you don’t want to know what happens on the final stage of the StrangerVille Storyline, DO NOT hit the Spoiler button!
The Sims 4 StrangerVille already promises a rather interesting storyline never-before seen in The Sims Franchise. There are so many things your Sims are going to have to do in order to progress through the story and reach the final point – also known as the endgame.
Now, we don’t want to spoil the surprise for those who want to discover everything by themselves which is why we’ve hidden all the information in the Spoiler Button that you can reveal if you want by clicking on it. Huge thanks to @theojabalde for finding the details in the game code and sending them over to us!
If you’ve watched The Sims 4 StrangerVille Reveal Trailer then you probably remember this frame:
Well, turns out that the frame is showing a teaser of an actual “Boss Battle” in the game that your Sims would have to do in order to defeat the only and only – The Mother. The Mother is a huge plant that your Sims will have to defeat.
The game code suggests that The Mother will have its own “Health Bar” that will decrease as your Sim fights the plant. Your Sim will also have an assistance of “Helper Sims” to defeat The Mother.
Here’s everything found in the code:
- player_job’: TunableReference(description=’\n Job for the main player sim that fights the plant.\n
- ‘helper_1_job’: TunableReference(description=’\n Job for one of the helper Sims for the fight.\n
- ‘player_health_statistic’: TunableReference(description=”\n The statistic that we will use in order to determine the Sim’s\n health for the motherplant.\n
- ‘motherplant_health_statisic’: TunableReference(description=”\n The statistic that we will use in order to determine the Sim’s\n health for the motherplant.\n
- ‘mother_plant_icon’: TunableResourceKey(description=’\n Icon to be displayed in the situation UI beside the mother plant\n health bar.\n ‘, resource_types=sims4.resources.CompoundTypes.IMAGE, default=None, allow_none=True, tuning_group=GroupNames.SITUATION)
You can find more references to The Mother in THIS pastebin file!