Presented by EA Game Changers
The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle adds two new aspirations to the game; Eco Innovator and Master Maker. While the Eco Innovator aspiration focuses on making communities more eco-friendly and greener, the Master Maker aspiration focuses more on industry, allowing your Sims to profit off crafting a number of new items.
The Eco Innovator aspiration has three milestone levels. It ties into the new Civil Designer career.
- Have 5 Community Influence Points
- Vote on 1 Neighbourhood Action Plan
Clean City Civilian
- Sell Power or Water on a utility bill
- Become a Civil Designer
- Attempt to convince a Sim to Vote on a Neighbourhood Action Plan
- Vote on Neighbourhood Action Plans two separate times
- Reach level 10 of the Civil Designer career
Completing the Eco Innovator aspiration gives your Sim the following trait:
Influential Individual: When influential individuals speak, everyone listens. They can get the community to cheer on a local hero, or cancel them on a whim.
The Master Maker aspiration has four milestone levels. It ties into both the new Fabrication skill and the new Freelance Crafter career.
- Achieve level 3 Skill in Fabrication
- Recycle 5 times
The Better Builder
- Achieve level 5 Skill in Fabrication
- Fabricate 5 times
- Have 5 Dyes
- Achieve level 7 Skill in Fabrication
- Collect insects from an Insect Farm 3 times
- Create 5 candles
- Achieve level 10 Skill in Fabrication
- Make 20 candles
- Complete 5 gigs as a Freelance Crafter
Completing the Master Maker aspiration gives your Sim the following reward trait:
Muse of the Maker: Master Makers have learned all the tricks necessary to fabricate items at a reduced cost.
Which aspiration will your Sims tackle first? Let us know in the comments or come chat with us on social media!