The Sims Team has published the latest Laundry List for The Sims 4. The laundry list addresses some of the most important bugs and issues in the game that the community have reported and that the team has prioritized to fix in time for the next game update.
Welcome to the Laundry List where we’ll share a list of the top community concerns that we’re currently investigating and hope to have resolved in the upcoming patch.
These concerns were reported by players who help us continue our work of improving the user experience on a regular basis.
Please note that some topics can be tricky and require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively investigating it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix for it in the upcoming patch.
Also note that this is just a list of the “top” concerns. There are more topics that we saw reported by players that are not listed and being worked on.
So, without further ado, here is a list of the top community concerns we’re currently investigating:
- Open staircase cause routing failures
- In-Season Plants revert to dirt piles
- CAS no longer shows what Sim is wearing in its columns
- Sim Profile not opening after Learning (Dis)Likes/LUIE occurring
- New (darker) hair swatches make Sims’ teeth look black
- Several Hair Make Teeth Grey/Black
- Random Sim in apartment/house / Guest not leaving
- Eyelashes change color to match hair color
- Teens age up/get generated with crow’s feet
- Fabulously Filthy: Floor being dirty doesn’t fulfill
Thanks for all your patience and valuable help! Please continue telling us about any issues you’re experiencing on Answers HQ, we’ll continue to work on improving our transparency, and together we can make this game the best that it can be. Happy Simming!