The Sims Team released the second roadmap for 2022!
The second roadmap for The Sims 4’s series of new releases is finally here!
The team released a short video to showcase the three upcoming releases, including:
- 1 Game Pack for The Sims 4
- 2 Kits for The Sims 4
In the screens shown in the roadmap, there are different scenes corresponding to different types of content that we can expect.
In total, there are 4 different screens shown. In order we have:
- A scene that showcases children hanging out at the barbecue
- A glamorous scene with some CAS content
- A howling scene, showcasing a new World, and a moon
- An outdoorsy scene with a fire hydrant and a street block
The upcoming quarter for The Sims 4 will last from May till the end of June. Why is that the case? We have no clue. Previously, The Sims 4 Roadmaps included a time period of 3 months. This one lasts for less than two.
Any way, the fun teasing from Maxis doesn’t stop there! There’s new information on the official website for The Sims, including a new graphic and new teaser boxes that hint at upcoming releases:
STAY UP WITH THE SIMS
Step into the moonlight and explore who you are after dark!
Seize the night:
The fun starts when the sun goes down. Whether you’re dressing up for a big date, making memories in your backyard, or running wild this season will have you staying up late.
- Chic Nights Out (The Sims 4 Kit)
- Cozy Nights In (The Sims 4 Kit)
- Go Wild (The Sims 4 Game Pack)
There’s also a short video showcasing the new Roadmap for The Sims 4:
What do you think the new Roadmap is all about? Let us know in the comments!