EA has released a new Fix Update for The Sims 4 across PC and Consoles.
The Fix Update
The Sims Team has just released their latest Patch drop for The Sims 4 Base Game. Featuring fixes for Bugs & Issues reported after the April 18th Update. Including the Face Glitch, Teeth Errors and more. Check out the full list of fixes in the Patch Notes below!
The Sims 4 Update: How to Install
You can download the latest version of The Sims 4 by checking for updates through the EA App / Origin. If you have Automatic Updates enabled the update will automatically download through your client program.
If you play The Sims 4 on Xbox Series and PS4 / PS5 you can request a new update by checking for updates under The Sims 4 game tag.
In case you have Mods or Custom Content, the game will automatically disable them for you after first launching The Sims 4 after the update. To re-enable all your Mods and Custom Content, select the Settings option in the Menu and select Settings. Under the ”Other” section you’ll find the ”Enable Custom Content and Mods” option. Check it and restart your game in order for it to take effect!
PC: 22.214.171.1240 / Mac: 126.96.36.1990
Console: Version: 1.75
Sul Sul Simmers
This patch re-enables the lose tooth feature from The Sims 4 Growing Together expansion pack. With much wiggling, pulling, and twisting those several pesky tooth issues have been yanked right out. Our Sims’ mouths have healed wonderfully and the over nine million recently created infants will once again have these next stages of life to look forward to. We appreciate your patience throughout this dental visit and wish you many Simoleons under your pillow in the morning.
Sims 4 Update: Bug Fixes
- An issue that was causing subtle adjustments to the appearance of Sims in the April 18th update has been resolved. You may have noticed this issue affecting the appearance of things such as a Sims’ eyes, teeth, and facial structure.
- Any Sim that was created prior to the April 18th update should return to looking as they did before.
- Any Sim that was created between the release of the April 18th update and this update will have minor adjustments to their appearance as a result of them now being correctly rendered.
- The chance for a Child Sim to experience losing a tooth has been re-enabled.
- A Child Sims’ skin material will no longer become corrupted after the Loose Tooth buff expires if the child was already missing two front teeth. ♫ All they really wanted were their two front teeth… ♪
- A Teen Sims’ skin material will no longer become corrupted after the Loose Tooth buff expires. You get to decide how to corrupt your Sims, not loose teeth!
What are your thoughts on The Sims 4’s latest April 26th, 2023 Update? Join the conversation below!