He was a punk, she did ballet, what more can I say?
Another exciting new CAS Kit has launched which means it’s time to create some exciting looks that take us back to our pop-punk, rock, and emo days with The Sims 4 Grunge Revival! So, here we go again with an exciting collaboration lookbook from SnarkyWitch and Krista!
As always each of the looks featured in this Sims 4 Grunge Revival lookbook is CC-free and features clothing options from the Base Game, Grunge Revival, and one additional pack. That way players across all platforms can enjoy these looks and if you don’t own one of the packs mentioned, you can mix and match with the packs you own.
To make things less complicated, we’ve listed everything for each Sims 4 Grunge Revival looks below. So grab your guitar or your skateboard, and lets dance dance our way through four exciting looks!
Table of Contents
The Sims 4 Grunge Revival Looks
Just look at the mess you made!
Take it back to the ’00s with this nostalgic look! Featuring the iconic beanie and low-rider skate shoes this was one of the many stand-out looks for skaters. Comfortable yet practical. There was nothing to fault with this look and even now it’s still a go-to look for many just with a bit of a 2020’s update!
- Hair: Dyed Swept Bangs(Base Game)
- Top: Layered Shirt with Tee (Grunge Revival)
- Bottom: Skater Straight Leg Jeans (Discover University)
- Shoes: Low-Rider Skate Shoes (Grunge Revival)
- Accessories: Beanie (Grunge Revival), Necklace (Grunge Revival), Bandage (Discover University), Nails (Grunge Revival)
That’s What You Get
Flow to the music and let your heart win in this concert/music festival-ready outfit! In fact, this look not only is perfect for a concert but even just every day! From running into town to pick up the latest album from your favorite rock band to grabbing your guitar and rocking out. Whatever the occasion, this look is perfect!
- Hair: Braids ( Realm of Magic)
- Top: Music Festival Jumper (Grunge Revival)
- Bottom: Striped Jeans (Realm of Magic)
- Shoes: High Top Vans-Style Trainers (Grunge Revival)
- Accessories: Earrings (Realm of Magic), Necklace (Realm of Magic), Ring (Base Game), Nails (Grunge Revival), Eyeshadow (Base Game), Eyeliner (Realm of Magic), Cheeks (MAC x Base Game), Lips (MAC x Base Game)
Running with Wolves
So you wanna be part of a pack. Run with the coolest Sims in town but they have a strict “no preps allowed” dress code. No problem. Shed those polo shirts and khakis, grow that hair into a party in the back, and rip up some old threads you found on the thrift store clearance rack. Now you’re ready to run with the wolves and howl at the moon!
- Hair: Dyed Mullet with Rat Tail Braid (Werewolves)
- Top: Long-Sleeve Netting over Tank (Grunge Revival)
- Bottom: Patchy Jeans (Werewolves)
- Shoes: Checkerboard Converse Sneakers (Grunge Revival)
- Accessories: Tuque (Grunge Revival), Glasses (Base Game), Nose Ring (Werewolves), Necklace (Werewolves), Earring (Grunge Revival), Nails (Grunge Revival)
- Other: Facial Hair (Base Game)
Call Me (Never)
Look pal, just because I’m wearing a faded tank that implies I want you to call me for a good time, I really don’t want you to call me. Ever. It’s like… an ironic statement. Or whatever. I don’t know man, I pulled it out of a dumpster and it didn’t smell too bad. What more do you want me to say? Anyway, call me… never.
- Hair: Shoulder-Length Waves with Braids (Eco Lifestyle)
- Top: Faded Graphic Tank (Grunge Revival)
- Bottom: Torn Denim Skirt/Jeans Combo (Eco Lifestyle)
- Shoes: Boots will Rolled Woven Socks (Eco Lifestyle)
- Accessories: Beret (Eco Lifestyle), Eyebrow Piercing (Eco Lifestyle), Nose Piercing (Eco Lifestyle), Necklace (Grunge Revival), Scrunchie Bracelet (Grunge Revival), Nails (Grunge Revival)
- Makeup: Eyeshadow (Base Game), Eyeliner (Base Game – MAC Cosmetics), Contour (Base Game – MAC Cosmetics), Lipstick (Base Game – MAC Cosmetics)
- Other: Tattoos (Grunge Revival)
Want to find out more about The Sims 4 Grunge Revival Kit? We’ve got you covered with an in-depth overview and review!
This The Sims 4 Grunge Revival Lookbook was a collaboration between Krista and SnarkyWitch!
- Underdog, That’s What You Get: Krista
- Running with Wolves, Call Me (Never): SnarkyWitch
- Poses: Katverse and Gladlypants
- Special thank you to Ravasheen for her backdrop resources!
Don’t forget to show us your The Sims 4 Grunge Revival looks over on social media by using the hashtag #SCGrungeRevival.