The Sims Social brings all the freedom, fun, and creativity of The Sims to Facebook!
Create customized Sims with their own unique characters, ambitions, and friends. Your Sim’s friends—and enemies—are your real friends and the deeper your relationships, the further you get in the game! Build your Sim a perfect home and unleash their ambitions by helping them to advance in their dreams job. Control every aspect of their social life, make friends or fight, love or betray, play nice or be mean, share a first kiss or woohoo!
Play with life in a whole new way—with your real friends, for free!
- Playing with life has never been so easy and fun! Enjoy accessible gameplay and in-depth customization paired with social features that let you play for free with all your friends.
- Customize your Sim.Determine your Sim’s personality traits, pick from a huge variety of physical features, and choose their clothing from loads of styles.
- Create the perfect house. A country shack, a luxurious loft, or a bachelor pad—build your Sim’s home and discover the endless interactions your Sim can have with exciting items!
- Rise to success. Sims have ambitions too! Hip Rock Star, world-renown Celebrity Chef or an avant-garde Art Master: choose one of the exciting career paths and progress through multiple levels by mastering fun tasks and unlocking exclusive rewards.
- Build your Sim’s social circles. Sims need social lives to be happy. Be the perfect friend and help out your neighbours out, or indulge your dark side, sparking rivalries and becoming somebody’s archenemy! If you are looking for romance, maneuver your Sim into relationships with your friends’ Sims and experience the bliss of a first kiss, the heartache of an unexpected breakup, and the joy of making up.
- Life goes on. Whether you’re online or not, life goes on in Littlehaven. Check in regularly to see what your Sim has been up to, who’s visited or left you a gift, and how everything — from your relationships to your electronic gadgets — is doing!
The Sims Social has been retired on 14th of June 2013!