Tony Ianiro, Concept Artist and Visual Developer for The Sims 4, published some interesting artwork in his portofolio. We don’t say that this is The Sims 4 Concept Art, but if you take a close look, these concept arts have Art Style that reminds me a lot to The Sims 4.
Update: Tony privated his portofolio that included possible concept arts for The Sims 4!
• Created full environment paintings using Maya and Photoshop.
• Created stylized concept art of houses (exterior and interior walls, floors and portals designs), world objects, interior objects and vehicles for in house and outsourcing.
• Hand painting textures in Photoshop CS5 and helped to create the overall “look” of the game
• Collaborated with designers, world builders, 3D artists to create environments
• Helped teach other concept artists on the team how to create accurate drawings and designs for architecture using Maya and Photoshop.
Woodworking is a confirmed skill for The Sims 4. Take a look at this possible concept art of the Wood work table.
All Concept Arts
Also, if you take a close look to some of the Concept Art of Houses, you’ll notice that they look a lot like houses from the leaked UI Screen of The Sims 4. Coincidence? You decide!
Source: Honeywell’s Sims 4 Blog