The Sims 3 Pets
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 & Nintendo 3DS
The Sims 3 Pets was a highly anticipated release for consoles just like the PC expansion pack and coincidently both the Console versions and PC Expansion were released at the same time in October 2011. The Nintendo 3DS version of the game was released shortly after at the end of October 2011.
Although the console version only featured Cats & Dogs there was still plenty to do within the game.
- Over 100 hundred breeds available with an extra 10 if you pre-ordered the game.
- Pets have their own traits and can learn skills.
- Exclusive Pets motives including Destruction for Dogs and Scratch for Cats.
- You can control your pets directly. You can also breed your pets and they can inherit genetics. They can also have their own desires.
- Karam Powers are back again! Some of the powers can relate to animals as well.
- The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game are based in Surgar Maple Coast neighbourhhood.
- The Nintendo 3DS version of the game is based in the neighbourhood of Port Abrel.
And that’s it! Thank you for joining me over this four part series of articles where we looked back at The Sims games for the consoles. The next installment for the consoles is just days away and I can’t wait!
Be sure to check back for the latest news, reviews and articles about The Sims 4 on Xbox One & PlayStation 4!
Don’t forget you can check out the following links to previous articles in the series Part One, Part Two & Part Three.