Earlier this week SimGuruGraham and SimGuruLyndsay gave us a sneak peek at some of the new content coming in today’s fifth-anniversary patch for The Sims 4 on PC & Mac. The patch brings a wave of new build & buy items as well as a variety of new Create-a-Sim items too.
If you missed the patch notes, you can find them here!
There are a variety of new build mode items including
- Fence: Fence
- Foundation: Stilt Foundation
- Foundation: Canvas
The update to the stairs in this patch which will have some of us stepping up our builds from now on!
- Railing: Stair Railing
- Stair: Stairs
- Light: Outdoor Ground Light
- Plant: Plant Potted Floor
- Living Chair: Outdoor Seat
- Lounge Chair: Outdoor Lounger
- Dining Table: Outdoor Table
- End Table: Outdoor End Table
- Pedestal: Upside Down Gnome Decor
- Men’s Long Blazer
- Woman’s Summer Party Full Body Outfit
- Boy’s Polo Rugby Top
- Girl’s Knee-Length Leggings
But wait there is more!
This latest patch also saw the addition of Muslim-Inspired Clothing and Architecture.
- Window: Window 1 Wide Version Angular
- Window: Window 1 Wide Version Rectangular
- Window: Window 2 Wide Version Angular
- Door: Door 1 Wide
- Door: Door 2 Wide
- Arch: Arch Door
- Arch: Arch E
- Tile Wall Pattern: 2 Tone Wall Without Wainscoting or Trim
- Belted Dress
- Jacket with Long Skirt
- Modest Athletic Wear / Swimsuit
- Athletic Hijab
- Knitted Kufi
- Buttoned Shirt
- Girl’s Pleated Dress
- Boy’s Buttoned Shirt
One last thing that has been added into this patch is the Island Counters for players with The Sims 4 Island Living.
Did you miss September’s Maxis Monthly? You can catch up on it and find out more about what was shared here!