During the Inside Maxis Livestream The Sims Team shared the news that Bunk Beds will be getting new features in the upcoming free update for The Sims 4!
In the Livestream GrimSuruDoi has showcased all the different possibilities and features that will be unlocked for bunk beds, including:
- Rotating a single bed underneath in a 90 degree angle.
- Placing a full sofa underneath the bunk bed.
- Placing certain dressers and wardrobes underneath the bunk beds.
- Placing an office desk, chair and computer underneath, while also having the option to rotate the full set in a 90 degree angle.
- Ability to place a full double bed underneath a bunk bed while also having full accessibility to all 3 bed slots!
In the stream The Sims Team has also shown that Sims will once again be able to scoot between different bed slots on a double bed – a feature that was quietly removed a while back.
All of these features are expected to come to The Sims 4 in the next update so stay tuned!