The Sims Team has published the latest Laundry List for The Sims 4. The laundry list addresses some of the most important bugs and issues in the game that the community have reported and that the team has prioritized to fix in time for the next game update.
Welcome to the Laundry List where we’ll share a list of the top community concerns that we’re currently investigating and hope to have resolved in the upcoming patch.
These concerns were reported by players who help us continue our work of improving the user experience on a regular basis.
Please note that some topics can be tricky and require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively investigating it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix for it in the upcoming patch.
Also note that this is just a list of the “top” concerns. There are more topics that we saw reported by players that are not listed and being worked on.
So, without further ado, here is a list of the top community concerns we’re currently investigating:
- Dried Scales Moodlet Won’t Go Away
- Animation to put laundry in washing machine is glitched
- Whiskers not showing up on cats in CAP
- [PS/XB] Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusiast
- [XB/PS] Slopes not unlocking beyond easy
- Walls disappearing / Clipping in mirror reflection
- Sectional Couch Swatches: Colors differ slightly per section
- Sims fail university despite meeting all criteria
- Expire Date on food vanishes when put in fridge/ Travelling
- Can’t Purchase Droid
- Scattered Panes windows have incorrect shadow
- ‘New’ Highlights in Buy mode doesn’t disappear
- Family Tree and “Step” relationships broken
- Broken family tree
- Top-notch Trickery: ID Card vanishes
- Sleep interactions gets stuck in queue
- Troubles getting/keeping roommates
Thanks for all your patience and valuable help! Please continue telling us about any issues you’re experiencing on Answers HQ, we’ll continue to work on improving our transparency, and together we can make this game the best that it can be. Happy Simming!