The Sims Team has published their first The Sims 4 Laundry List for 2022!
In case you don’t know what a Laundry List is – it’s a list of all the highly reported bugs and issues that are notable in The Sims 4. The Laundry List covers bugs and glitches that are being investigated for The Sims 4’s upcoming Game Patch. If all goes well, The Sims 4 should have these reported bugs and issues resolved this month!
Check out the Laundry List below:
Welcome to the Laundry List where we’ll share a list of the top community concerns that we’re currently investigating and hope to have resolved in the upcoming patch. This is just a top list, there are more topics that we saw reported by players that are not listed and being worked on.
These concerns were reported by players who help us continue our work of improving the user experience on a regular basis.
Please note that some topics can be tricky and require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively reviewing, it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix for it in the upcoming patch.
Here’s the list of the top community concerns we’re investigating for the game update this month:
- Clicking on face in CAS goes IMMEDIATELY to detail mode
- Massive Lag when entering and exiting BuyBuild Mode
- [ECO] World looks like under water/no ground (Build mode from map)
- Male sims walk/jog/.. with feminine style
- [SV] Unable to harvest the Bizarre Fruit
- Fences disappear when hovering with gate
- ‘Entitlement missing” on gallery downloads unless all packs from build
- Incorrect Gender Flag on Pants/Pants look bad on female frame
- [DHD] Dress leaves discoloration on certain shoes/boots
- Eyelashes get color of curly short hair
- Crows Feet on Teens
- [CoL] Female Hairstyle Creating Gaps/lines In Model
Thanks for all your patience and valuable help! Please continue sharing with us about any issues you’re experiencing on Answers HQ. We’ll continue to check in, and together we can make this game the best that it can be. Happy Simming!