Celebrate The Sims 4 going FREE and win 1 out of 5 Game Packs!
This week has been very busy for Sims Community, but the party doesn’t stop! We are celebrating the launch of The Sims 4 Base Game all over again. This time with all the players who can now play the game.
This time around we have a Photo Giveaway. All you need is The Sims 4 Base Game (which is FREE) and a Screenshot of the Sim that you’ve created. Let’s begin with the rules!
The Sims 4 Game Pack Giveaway
We are giving away 1 out of 5 Game Packs for The Sims 4! Platform of your choice.
Since all players can enjoy The Sims 4, we want to see what Household you’ve created in Create A Sim.
What is your favorite Household / Sim that you’ve created in The Sims 4?
You can submit the following:
- A Photo of your Household / Sim from The Gallery
- A Photo of your Household / Sim from Create A Sim
- A Photo of your Household / Sim from Live Mode
There are no other rules. Simply make sure it’s one out of the 3 options that you think showcases your Household best!
Leave your photo in the comment section down below and 5 lucky people will be chosen through random.org!
You can drop off the photo in the Comments section below!
How to submit a Photo?
It’s simple! You can upload your photo in the Conversations down below. Select the “Insert Photo” option in the conversation and choose a Household photo of your choice!
The comments section closes down on October 22nd at 9AM PT / 6PM CET.
Five photo submissions will get picked by random.org. Expect the winners to be announced here in the Comments Section on October 23rd at 1PM Pacific Time / 10PM Central European Time.
- Be respectful and follow the Sims Community House Rules linked below.
- Photo that you submit need to follow the Giveaway Rules.
- You need to be a member of Sims Community in order to leave a comment! Find the Sign Up option right above the Conversations section!
- Not more than 1 comment!
- Your comment might be saved for manual approval. Don’t worry, we will manually approve your comment in a few hours in case you’re waiting!
- Make sure you leave your correct information when registering to Sims Community through OpenWeb. Your correct e-mail is needed so we can contact you with the inquiry about your preferred platform for the pack of your choice!
- Do not share your personal email and data in the conversation!