With every new pack comes more possibilities for previous packs to have ways of integrating a range of different features into the newest expansion. The Sims 4 Discover University is no exception to this. Here is a look at some of the ways you can open up gameplay possibilities using previous The Sims 4 expansion packs.
- Britechester is known to have a similar weather system to that of England. You’ll find that it is likely to rain more often and be cooler a lot more. Regardless of the weather or the season Britechester always looks amazing. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for your Servo’s and Utili-Bots if it starts to rain!
- Use the Household Calendar to schedule events including the new Keg Party event.
- Create a Custom Holiday and get fellow students to join you in celebrating.
One of the great things about the Get Together expansion is that it adds so many possibilities to expand your Sims University experience.
- Clubs – Why not create your own Robot Building Club or even your own Debate club? The Sims 4 Discover University adds two new club activities in the Hobbies section.
You can also make the Club Requirements specific to one of the three new careers or even that members must be a part of the Soccer Team or E-Sports Team! You can also set the requirements so that members must have Level 2 or higher in the Robotics Skill!There are numerous possibilities!
- Create your own Student Cafe where Students from Foxbury Institute & University of Britechester can catch up with friends or find a quiet corner and study before that final exam! Alternatively, why not create a Student Hangout by using the Nightclub lot type?
- Create a University Basketball Team by using the Get Together Club system.
- While you can’t specifically change the Apartment lot type, you can turn them into Student-friendly housing. Perfect for those Sims who want to live off-campus but still want a dorm-like experience. Why not put an advert out for a roommate too?
- If you have a Servo who has the Sim Defence Matrix, essentially Servo will become your own personal bodyguard. This comes in handy when the paparazzi want to ambush your Sim!
Fun fact: This feature also works when Vampires won’t leave you alone too!
You can find out more about Servos here!
Get To Work
- Create a University Shop in Magnolia Promenade that sells everything from food & drinks, textbooks & study essentials to general clutter and furniture for those Sims just starting their University adventure.
- If you only have the Base Game and The Sims 4 Discover University, why not turn the world of Newcrest into an extended university campus for either Foxbury Institute or University of Britechester?
While this article mainly focuses on the gameplay features that crossover with each other, you will also find Build/Buy Mode objects and Create A Sim items that do the same too.
Let us know which expansions you plan to use alongside The Sims 4 Discover University.