The developers of The Sims 4 My Wedding Stories Game Pack have finally started answering some serious questions!
In case you don’t know, the latest Game Pack got officially announced yesterday. SimGurus have already shared some new information regarding the pack over on Twitter that I know most of you want to know answers to!
First of all, yes, the new world is Residental. That’s all you need to know.
Joke – the SimGuru Q&A process has just begun and will last for some time until the Pack’s reveal next week. The gurus plan to answer more questions during the official livestream and afterwards on their Twitter profiles – and we’ll be right there to report on it!
Bookmark this post as we’ll be updating it with new information as it surfaces. Without further ado, the information in question:
- The new world Tartosa is indeed a Residental World!
- The tea set shown in the trailer is fully functional.
- Speaking of which – @Mattnetic shared a special new preview of the new tea cup being used. We’re grasping at straws for new information dear folks
- The Sims that got married in the trailer live in the new world.
- Hot Air Balloons that you might’ve seen in the reveal? Just background visuals.
- There are swimmable areas in Tartosa – for example this one:
- Getting married to more than one partner and allowing polyamorous relationships in The Sims 4? “Currently limited to one spouse but definitely want to support this in the future!”
- SimGuruNinja then took a short break to show a VERY important screenshot: a Vampire walking down the aisle:
More updates incoming…