Yesterday The Sims Team has announced Sims Sessions – an in-game festival taking place in the world of The Sims 4. More specifically in the Magnolia Blossom Parkside in Willow Creek.
Before we dive deeper into how you’ll be able to take your Sims to this brand new in-game event, let’s learn a bit more about what Sims Sessions is all about.
According to Steve Schnur, Worldwide Executive and President of Music at EA, the Sims Sessions event will be a new way to merge music, gaming and culture altogether. Although they haven’t confirmed it directly, the ambition behind this project leads us to believe that there will be more than just one Sims Session taking place in The Sims 4.
“Sims Sessions is the next evolution of music in The Sims,” said Steve Schnur, Worldwide Executive and President of Music at EA. “Nowhere else can players hear and experience these exclusive performances by Bebe, Dave and Joy. With the self-expression destination that is Sims Sessions, EA will once again re-set the bar for gaming, music and global culture.”
The Sims official Twitter profile and SimGuruFrost have also shared some first details regarding how you’ll be able to attend the event in-game.
- Between June 29th to July 7th every Sunday (in-game) there will be a Sim Sessions event in Magnolia Blossom Park. Don’t worry, there will be notifications letting you know it’s happening and buttons to literally take you to the event.
- The event will begin at 10AM Pacific Time and ends at 10AM Pacific Time as well (July 7th).
- A notification will pop up while in live mode, which adds a ticket that serves as a source of information & transportation to the music event taking place in Magnolia Blossom Park!
- Sims Sessions is a free music experience for any player who owns The Sims 4 base game!
- What’s at the venue stays & goes with the venue including kiosks and tents.
- The Sims Sessions festival will take place in an uneditable area of the Magnolia Blossom Park. Tents, Kiosks and all festival items that have been converted from previous Packs will still require said packs. If for example you want to place a tent on your Lot you will still need The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat Game Pack to do that.
Ready for Sims Sessions to take place in The Sims 4? We’ll be covering all the latest news and articles about this in-game festival right here on Sims Community so stay tuned!