The UI Cheats Extension and MC Command Center have already been updated!
The latest Update for The Sims 4 has quite stirred the pot when it comes to Mods in the simming community.
Some of the crucial, gameplay Mods for The Sims 4 have all been “disturbed” by the latest update for Neighborhood Stories. Naturally since the feature is so big it’s no surprise that some Mods have lost their functionality…or have broken the game entirely.
The latest update for The Sims 4 does automatically Disable Mods & CC, but those who play on PC / Mac and like their game non-vanilla then here’s the situation: Custom Content is not affected while some of the gameplay mods (especially the ones that modify Live Mode) are broken.
Thankfully the Sims community member @luthsthings has already started working on a full list of Broken and Fixed Mods that have been affected with the latest update.
Here’s a list of just some top ones that they’ve added, including:
- All Scenarios (TwistedMexi)
- All Worlds Are Residential (Zerbu)
- Bake Everything in Oven Mod (Simularity)
- Begging Mod (NeedCoffee4That)
- Color Sliders (thepancake1 and MizoreYukii)
- Custom Scenario: Bacheloret Challenge (DaleRune)
- Experimental Food without a Chef Station (Simularity)
- Less Obsession (Chingyu)
- MC Command Center (Deaderpool) – to 2022.1.2
- No Autonomous Dancing (MSQSims)
- No Autonomous Shovel Snow (MSQSims)
- Online Learning System (LittleMsSam)
- Pre-Rebranding Pack Icons (simmytime) – updated for the next Kit
- Reduced Dust Spawn Rate (LittleMsSam)
- Teach me the Rumbasim (LittleMsSam)
- Turbo Careers (Zerbu)
- UI Cheats Extension (weerbesu)
- WonderfulWhims (Turbo)
We also have Mods Support and Discussions over on our official Discord if you want to join in!
Here are some useful articles to help ensure a stabile CC / Mods experience after updating The Sims 4: